Fall Harvest Birthday Party!

When my DD1 (dear daughter 1) turned 1 last September, I decided to have a Fall harvest theme party for her because she was born in September and gotta admit, Fall is my favorite season. It was a lot of fun to plan everything (and a little stressful at the same time given I was 4 1/2 months pregnant). Even though it was my first time organizing a kid's birthday party, I think it turned out super cute and yes she was probably too young to really know what was happening but she seemed to have enjoyed it. Especially, opening her presents.
I, as you can imagine, wanted to do it all. So I set out on a quest to learn how to make everything including a pumpkin pinata, a tutu, a quick photo booth background, pom poms, etc. I had a hard time coming up with a menu that would be good enough for between meals since it was at 3p. I decided to make pulled pork sandwiches, pb&js and I used cookie cutters in the shape of leaves and pumpkins. We also had fruit, cheese, crackers, chips, etc. And milk, apple juice and a spiked cider for the adults. On the sweets table we had homemade caramel popcorn, chocolate covered pretzels, cupcakes, candy corn, etc. For favors I decided to do giant marshmallow covered with chocolate and ordered some twirl lollipops online. As you can see, I armed myself with a whole lot of patience and let my imagination fly. Here are some pictures for you with some of the details. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on how to make any of these.





Comments

  1. This birthday party is adorable! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts