I am back!

It has been a long time since I've updated this blog. Lots of wonderful things have happened since then so a quick update - had a baby in September of 2010, moved to another state that same year, quit my job when my little girl turned 5 mos, had another baby girl February of this year and...I've never been happier! You can say I've become 100% domesticated - LOL. But seriously, after a lot of struggle deciding if I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom/wife or not, I did it. And it was the hardest and best decision I've ever made in my life. Although, shortly after I realized it was hard work. I am on call 24/7 and there is always something to do (thus the reason why I haven't been blogging anymore). Anyway, stay tuned as I have a lot to share with you all. I have taken on new adventures such as sewing, other types of crafting and photography. Gotta say I am not really good at either but I sure have fun trying.

Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

  1. So glad you're back in blogging business! We should get together soon for guest posts or in person and do some cooking together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. Let's wait until the baby is a little older so daddy can watch her :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts