Onesie Necktie Cuteness

I have to say I am getting a bit obsessed with sewing. I want to make everything I see. I came across this tutorial and it is the cutest thing I've seen. Even though I don't have boys, I had to make one and lucky for me, my neighbor has an adorable baby boy so I made it for him. Super easy to make and gotta say, I didn't really follow the instructions completely. I just basically used the pattern and ran with it. I think it turned out really cute even though it was my first trial.

Materials:
- Fabric of your choice (you only need a little bit. I bought 1/8 of a yard and had plenty leftover)
- Onesie - I used a size 6mos 
- Fusing Interfacing
- Pattern
Cut your fabric and interfacing using the pattern provided in the tutorial. 
Iron the fusing to the onesie per the packaging instructions
Sew the tie to the onesie. The tutorial uses a straight line but I used a tight zigzag instead. I think it looks cuter with the white zigzag stitching. Also, I've learned (the hard way) that when using knits, it's better to do zigzag because it stretches with the fabric. 

 Make sure to leave a comment if you have questions about this. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts