A new beginning

Happy new year y'all! I can hardly believe it has been almost 7 years since I wrote a post. My last one was in the Summer of 2012. It feels like ages ago and so much has happened since. Let's see...where should I start? Well, as you may have noticed, my blog name is different. Welcome to everydayvivis!!! My life has changed so much that I wanted a name reflecting where I am right now.  I am now a mom of 3 amazing daughters, started my Facebook business page, have lived in 2 different houses, moved to a different state, and I've done countless of projects and many many parties - 21 to be exact but who's counting? Not only that but my husband and I will soon celebrate our 11th anniversary- can you believe it? I started this blog at the beginning of our marriage.

And yes, life has had its ups and downs but I can't complain, the ups have been incredible! I have so much to be thankful for. My 3 girls are growing and making life so interesting without a doubt. They make me a better person everyday. I truly enjoy seeing the world through their eyes. I feel I've learned so much about life in general and can honestly say, I've never been happier!

That been said, I will be adding a lot of new posts throughout the week, I will be updating this blog with decorating and home improvement projects, party ideas, food recipes, and of course sewing and crocheting.

Stay tuned! I am so glad to be back.
Love,
V.

Comments

Popular Posts