Banana Chocolate Chip mini muffins

I am obsessed with chocolate and bananas so a staple in our house are banana chocolate chip pancakes and of course muffins. I discovered this recipe a while back for the muffins and I've been making them every time I have too many ripe bananas. Here is the link to the original recipe All Recipes. I modified it just a little bit.

Ingredients
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt - I use Greek yogurt + 1/4 cup of whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 cup mashed ripe bananas - I use about 1 1/2 cup of bananas
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts