Spinach Quiche Bread Cups

We love spinach so for our Easter brunch this year I decided to make a spinach and ricotta cheese quiche using a muffin pan. It turned out really delicious and I will be making it again. Of course I had to share.

Ingredients:
1 - 11oz refrigerated French bread loaf dough - I used Pillsbury
1 - 6oz bag baby spinach chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic (fresh)
1/2 cup ricotta
1/4 cup freshly grated pecorino romano
2 oz soften cream cheese
4 eggs
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
1/8 tsp sea salt

Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Cut the French bread loaf into 12 equal pieces. Press into the bottom and sides of the muffin cups. I first press with my fingers to flatten a little bit before pressing in the cups. In a pan saute the spinach and garlic in the olive oil until wilted. Let it cool. In a medium bowl, hand beat the eggs and then add the remaining ingredients until well combined. Pour in equal portions into the muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!







Comments

Popular Posts